|Appearance||Light yellow/light beige|
|Total N||> 14.5%|
|Total Amino acid||> 80%|
|Free amino acid||80%|
PRODUCT FUNCTION & BENEFITS:
- A source of multiple nutrients and micro-nutrients.
- Makes soil nutrients more available to plants and promotes symbiotic nitrogen fixation.
- Significantly inhibits root rot and strengthens root systems.
- Ameliorates soil ad extends soil fertility.
- Effectively solubilizes base fertilizers and reduces the effects of salt in the soil.
- Reduces insect infestation and reduces the need for pesticides.
- Quickly activates plant immune systems and enhances decease resistance.
The truth about aminoacid fertilizer? - ResearchGate
Amino acids contain high amounts of nitrogen within their structure and due to the high solubility of amino acids they to some degree a nitrogen fertilizer
Amino Acids - Grow More | A Symbol of Quality
L-Amino Acid Bio-Fertilizers • 100% Organic and Natural Fuego. Amino acids are linked together by peptide bonds (co-NH) forming a polypeptide chain, which
Amino Acids – Kelp4less
A complex blend of all 16 L-Amino Acids specifically formulated to increase plant vigor, produce uniform lateral branching, flower development sites and yields
Amino Acids Are an Ineffective Fertilizer for ... - Frontiers
May 26, 2017 - Only four amino acids [glutamine (Gln, Q), cysteine (Cys, C), histidine (His, H), and tryptophan (Trp, W)] recovered growth of Dunaliella from nitrogen starvation
Amino Acid Powder Fertilizer | 100% Water Soluble
Solu-Nitrogen 15-0-0 Amino Acid Powder, a 100% water soluble plant based natural fertilizer perfect for mixing in your sprayer, injector or irrigation system
Effects of foliar application of amino acid liquid fertilizers, with
Sep 4, 2019 - Leaf surface fertilization with liquid fertilizer produced from amino acids constitutes a potentially important source of nitrogen and is important
Production of Free Amino Acid and Short Peptide Fertilizer
Free amino acids and short peptides (FAPS) that play an important role in plant nutrition can be extracted from rapeseed meal (RSM) by microbial enzymolysis
Effects of Foliar Application Pure Amino Acid and Amino Acid
The greenhouse experiments were carried out to study the effects foliar application of L-cysteine, L-methionine and Aminoacid fertilizer (AA) on Broccoli